We have been established in South Wales for over 28 years, and are one of Wales and the UK leading names in Interior Design. Our reputation for delivering the best service for all types of Office Partitions, Suspended Ceilings, Mezzanine Floors, Contract Flooring, Integral Lighting, Electrical Work, Air Conditioning, Toilets, Kitchens, Office Partitions and Full Project Management goes far and wide.
“Office partitioning, Partition Systems in South Wales”
We specialise in the supply and installation of all types of Partitions, Ceilings, Fire Protection, Dry Lining, Flooring and Sound Reduction, Drylining metal stud partition. From concept to completion our highly skilled teams are committed to providing the highest standards of workmanship and service to all our customers.
We have extensive experience in all Commercial, Local Authority, Healthcare, Hotel, Transportation, Education, Industrial, Sports, Leisure, Retail and the Office Sectors providing a full furbish and refurbishment service. Whatever you are looking to undertake our expertise to manage the whole project is second to none.
And whether you are looking to undertake refurbishments on your current building, or a major relocation plan, and have the knowledge and expertise in the construction industry to manage the whole project.
Our Expert Team
So our specialist team will provide a workspace that is comfortable, impressive and pleasing to your staff, attractive to your visitors and enhances your company’s image.
Specialist installers are able to work alongside the day-to-day running of your business and we pride ourselves on completing each project on time and to your exact requirements.
We use quality Materials
With alliances with high quality Partition and Ceiling Manufacturers, enable us to provide a vast range of systems suitable for both commercial and industrial applications.
At Phoenix Partitioning our conscientious teams of installer are highly skilled, reliable, self motivated, and fully equipped. We pay close attention to detail, and safety awareness is paramount. All our installation team are Health and Safety trained.
10 reasons why our customers recommend
Phoenix Partitioning ;-
- Project manager provides a single point of contact to co-ordinate the whole project
- Project manager provides a single point of contact
- Highly skilled and experienced installation team
- Provide a full interior design, planning and decorating service
- Reliable, polite and professional staff
- Excellent value for money
- The complete one-stop interior solution
- Use of high quality materials
- Work to the latest Health and Safety and building regulation requirements
- Absolute peace of mind
- Full after sales service
- Covering South Wales and the South West England
- Covering All of Newport, Bristol, Pontypool, Ebbwvale, Merthyr, Swansea, Bridgend, Monmouth, Cardiff, Chepstow, Magor and other parts of South Wales.
Our expertise in partitioning includes:
Silicone Jointed Glass Partitions
Real Wood Partitions
Metal Stud Partitioning/Dry Lining
Wall lining/Dot and Dab/Cladding